Wednesday, June 23, 2010

:)

hi, I'm here! It's absolutely amazing, I still don't believe it!!! Went to the old city after arriving into our hotels, driving past the city of the dead, I almost had to sleep out on the streets, but don't worry they got me a room, and hopefully a ticket for tomorrow's flight to luxor, we walked around the bazaar for about an hour, it was amazing how similar yet how different things are, it reminded me of tiajuana a little, yet it was also totally different, and apparently they really like blondes here, I could have walked out of there with about 50 husbands and twice as many boyfriends :) umm i'll write better later, and don't worry  i found out why we're supposed to bring along the pepto bismol,good night. 

1 comment:

  1. wow do you have a boyfriend yet? have you met the afhlead? is that how you spell it? well the guy u r "supposed" marry in the sand dunes?

    ReplyDelete